Andrea Olsen, I finished your book! After holding on to it for 15 years, starting and stopping a million times, I got to day 31. As a way to get to know my knew home, I am gong to do the place visits in my yard, my new yard. Excited to continue on with the book.
The first word that came to mind for your last activity was AGE. Could age be explored in the context of Body and Earth?
- No judgment
- Age of new home: 88 years old. How was this house/land shaped by history? Great grandparents generation built it. Once, a Jewish neighborhood. The house of a Holocaust survivor.
- What did the land look like? Feel like? What was growing here?
- Age of me: 36 years old. How did my story lead me here? Now, interconnecting with the land. And not fragmenting it. Listening.
- Drink in wisdom from the land. Offer each other refreshment.
- Views of aging lands and aging bodies. Soil becomes richer and body/mind becomes richer with time.
- Strong relationships with the Earth over time = better health for both?